Let the Music Move You!
Choosing the perfect first dance song for your wedding can be a daunting task. You want something romantic and meaningful that represents your love story. But, at the same time, you also want a song that will get your guests up and dancing. Fear not, we’ve compiled a list of 20 first dance songs that will make your heart swoon and your feet move!
Unleash the Romance: 10 First Dance Songs to Make Your Heart Swoon!
Regardless of your personality, your wedding is the one day that’s guaranteed to be romantic. And, even though you’re in a room full of people, losing yourself in your partner’s eyes while swaying to the music is a moment you’ll remember forever.
These songs are perfect for a slow, romantic first dance. They’ll make you feel like you’re the only two people in the room, and your love for each other will light up the dance floor.
- “At Last” by Etta James
- “Can’t Help Falling In Love” by Elvis Presley
- “You Are the Best Thing” by Ray LaMontagne
- “I Don’t Want To Miss A Thing” by Aerosmith
- “Unchained Melody” by The Righteous Brothers
- “The Way You Look Tonight” by Frank Sinatra
- “All of Me” by John Legend
- “Perfect” by Ed Sheeran
- “When You Say Nothing At All” by Keith Whitley
- “Wonderful Tonight” by Eric Clapton
Get Your Groove On: 10 Wedding First Dance Songs to Get Your Feet Moving!
Maybe a slow dance isn’t really your groove. You may prefer a choreographed routine or a classic swing dance to show off your dancing feet. We’ve got some ideas there, too!
These songs are perfect for couples who want to get their guests up and dancing. They’re upbeat, energetic, and will get everyone in the mood to celebrate your love.
- “I Saw Her Standing There” by The Beatles
- “Can’t Stop the Feeling!” by Justin Timberlake
- “Uptown Funk” by Mark Ronson ft. Bruno Mars
- “I Wanna Dance With Somebody” by Whitney Houston
- “Happy” by Pharrell Williams
- “I Gotta Feeling” by The Black Eyed Peas
- “Ain’t No Mountain High Enough” by Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell
- “I Want You Back” by The Jackson 5
- “Shut Up and Dance” by Walk the Moon
- “Crazy In Love” by Beyonce ft. Jay-Z
And, here’s a bonus slow song for all the “Love is Blind” fans – “I Hope You Dance” by Lee Ann Womack. Season 4 was wild!
No matter which songs you choose, your first dance is sure to be a memorable moment. So, let the music move you and dance the night away with your partner!
Choosing the perfect first dance song can be overwhelming, but with our list of 20 songs, you’re sure to find one that fits your style and personality. Whether you’re looking for a slow, romantic song or an upbeat, energetic one, we’ve got you covered. So, get ready to dance the night away with your partner and make memories that will last a lifetime!